This is the manual of the SeqAn library. SeqAn is the C++ template library for the analysis of biological sequences. It contains algorithms and data structures for
- string representation and their manipluation,
- online and indexed string search,
- efficient I/O of bioinformatics file formats,
- sequence alignment, and
- much more.
Table Of Contents¶
Each tutorial takes 30 to 60 minutes of your time for learning how to use SeqAn. Jump right into using SeqAn using our tutorials!
- Detailed installation descriptions are available in the Getting Started Tutorial.
- How Tos
- Use these short and target-oriented articles to solve common, specific problems.
- Build Manual
- These articles describe how to use the SeqAn build system and integrate into your Makefiles, for example.
- These pages describe the SeqAn infrastructure and are mostly interesting to SeqAn developers.
- SeqAn Style Guides
- Please follow these style guides for SeqAn library and application code.
- These pages contain definitions of various terms.